25/11/2013

Exclusive Interview

One of my biggest achievements this year has been my interview with Cosmopolitan magazines Deputy Features Editor, Rosie Mullender. Shona managed to bag the interview with Rosie and we, along with Faith who was our brilliant camera man (woman) for the day, caught the coach up to London last week. The original plan was for both me and Shona to interview Rosie, however due to lack of space in the room they gave us for the interview, there was only enough room for one of us to interview. Since I had the microphone already set up on me, I went ahead to interview Rosie. The interview went extremely well and Rosie gave us a load of interesting information relating to Journalism and a job in the fashion world. Unfortunately, when getting back after the interview some of the camera angles didn't work out that well  so editing the footage was slightly difficult. Right now Shona and I are in the middle of editing a longer version of the interview to go on Journalism Now. However, a shortend version has been used for the most recent episode of Access Winchester:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages