23/01/2013

Back in the swing of things

We are now back into the wonderful world which is WINOL. After last term, we each got given a new role in WINOL, however I chose to keep my role as Features Fashion Editor. The reason I  chose to do this was because I feel that since the magazine didn't get off it's feet until nearly the end of term, I had much more to give. Consequently, by staying on as fashion editor, I feel we can really get Absolute:ly going strong, making it even better than last term. 

To do this, I now have a brand new team of people devoted to Absolute:ly. This will therefore ensure that features, tips and competitions will be constantly happening making the site extremely successful. 
Not only this but I have also created a Twitter account specifically for Absolute:ly fashion, so followers can get updates on the latest fashion news and tips. Ultimately, this enforces the idea of bringing more traffic to both Absolute:ly and WINOL as a whole. 

Visit www.winol.co.uk for News, Sport, Fashion and our brand new online magazines, The Way it is and New Winchester Review. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look blog too!
    The little header thing at the top is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Pages