27/11/2012

Fashion Editor

So this week is my third week as features fashion editor for WINOL and our online magazine Absolute:ly. This week has probably be one of the most productive so far as I have managed to sort out 2 new features to be created before we break up for Christmas. This thursday I will be attending the Winchester Student Fashion Show rehearsals, filming the catwalk models, behind the scenes hair and make up and an overall document of what goes on in a fashion show. Not only this but I have attained press passes for the Birmingham Clothes Show Live for next Friday, so I will be creating a gonzo style piece, where the camera will follow me around for the day whilst I interview a variation of people and also film the fashion show itself.

To be fair, I am completely loving my position as features fashion editor as this is the exact type of job I want to be doing when I leave University. We have recently changed the layout of Absolute:ly and it is now looking far more professional, allowing us to have a much bigger space to put up photos and sections to put each feature under. I am creating a fashion and gossip feature each week as well as producing Dr Fashion each month. Currently I am looking for someone to volunteer for a free makeover with me as Dr Fashion, come on you know you want to! If anyone knows someone around Winchester how may be interested in doing this, please feel free to contact me and let me know.

I will be attempting to blog every feature I produce for WINOL and Absolute:ly, uploading it on my blog as well as www.winol.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages