08/05/2012

I'm back!

So, I think it is obvious I have not blogged in about a million years but I do have some reasonable excuses for this. Number 1, I have spent the past month day and night revising for my Philosophy exam which I have in approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes. I am completely prepared and WILL pass. Ok, being honest I do not feel like that at all. I spent all of last night tossing and turning about my fate if I fail but have now decided that I will relax and try my best. Today my Media assignment is due in which is all completed but I doubt is even on topic but you know. Not only this but as I have already said, I have my Philosophy exam. Apart from the fact that we are sitting it in the 'shed of dread' (yes, the name says it all), I am so scared that I will sit down and forget everything I have learnt and revised. The thought is nearly as bad as the whole 'turning up to lesson naked' nightmare people have.Ultimately, this post is pointless and since my brain is filled to the brim of revision and I can't take any more last minute revising I thought I might as well blog nonsense in order to keep my mind busy. If i wasn't doing this I would probably be sat in the corner of my room rocking backwards and forwards crying my heart out. But, in the words of Oasis, I will stop crying my heart out and try my hardest at this exam. Stay Classy Bloggers. Peace.P.S, below is an image of my revision notes stuck to my wall so I can remember everything. Impressive right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages