16/01/2012

New Years Resolution - Blog More

So, this being my first blog of the year I'm already feeling guilty that I haven't blogged before this. I mean, it's already half way through the first month. Oops. Better late than never I suppose. Although the name of the post relates to New Years resolutions, I personally don’t believe in them in the slightest. People can make those changes any day of the year and shouldn’t need a New Year to do so.  As this is my first blog after the holidays I do feel I should tell you a tiny bit about my time off. Being honest, I didn't do much that was productive and spent a lot of the time catching up on my sleep -meaning I didn't hear the word mornings for a month- and watching Christmas films and daytime TV. Although I still feel extremely child-like around the Christmas period and wish I could still write letters to Father Christmas, I still get that slight disappointing feeling on Christmas Eve when I realise it's no way near as exciting as it used to be. Bummer. However, I was a very lucky girl getting lovely presents such as a new camera, Amazon kindle, Pandora bracelet and my favourite present of all- a Harry Potter collectable wand. Yes I am a nerd and I love it.
Now, Christmas seems like a lifetime ago, yet a lifetime away to wait for next Christmas. As I live at home and commute to University, my Christmas may not of been as special as those who got to go back at home and spend the time with loved ones that they have missed. I get to see those loved ones all the time still, so I suppose I may take advantage of that a little. I’m probably going to leave this post at that as It’s probably one of the most uninteresting things I have ever wrote, and you have ever read –if anyone even reads this-. However, from now on expect to be reading lots of new post, hopefully one a day, if I stick to my plan I have now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages